My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Monday, April 14, 2014

Holy Week: Tuesday

Tuesday: Parables and Teachings
Jesus taught people in the temple and on a nearby hill called the Mount of Olives. The priests plotted to kill Jesus. One of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, agreed to turn Jesus over to the priests in exchange for 30 silver coins. (The Friend, April 2011)


I'd

Click "read more" for activity ideas...

Talk about how Jesus kept all of Heavenly Father’s commandments, including the commandment to be baptized.

For everyone:
#becauseofHim

No comments:

Post a Comment