My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Holy Week: Wednesday

Wednesday: Rest in Bethany
The scriptures do not say what Jesus did on this day. He may have spent the day with His disciples. You could read the Parable of the Ten Virgins, a story Jesus taught to His disciples to help them prepare for His Second Coming. (The Friend, April 2011)


Click "read more" for activity ideas...

For little ones:
Talk about how Jesus performed many miracles, like healing people who were sick, helping blind people see again, and making a storm stop.

For everyone:
  • Journal about/discuss the Parable of the Ten Virgins. Burn two lamps, one filled with oil and one with very little oil until the one burns out.
  • Study other parables.

#becauseofHim

No comments:

Post a Comment