My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Holy Week: Monday

Monday: Jesus Cleanses the Temple
Jesus saw people buying and selling things in the temple. Because He wanted the temple to be a "house of prayer," He made them leave. Then He healed people who were lame or blind. The jealous priests were angry with Him. (The Friend, April 2011)



Click "read more" for activity ideas...

Talk about how Jesus was once a child. We can be like Him by trying to be good.

For everyone: 

#becauseofHim

No comments:

Post a Comment