My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Friday, April 18, 2014

Holy Week: Saturday

Saturday: The Jewish Sabbath
Jesus's body lay in the tomb. A large stone was put in front of the door. The wicked priests asked Pilate to have guards stand outside the tomb to make sure no one went inside. (The Friend, April 2011)


Click "read more" for activity ideas...

For little ones:
  • Saturday is the day our family does egg hunts and "Easter bunny" activities. That way we can devote Sunday to Jesus.
For everyone:
#becauseofHim

No comments:

Post a Comment