Jesus was resurrected! He had risen from the tomb. An angel descended from heaven and rolled away the stone. Jesus told His disciples to teach and baptize others and promised to always be with them. (The Friend, April 2011)
Click "read more" for activity ideas...
For little ones:
- Read John 20:15–17 and Luke 24:36–40.
- Sing “Did Jesus Really Live Again?” (Children’s Songbook, 64).
- Start the day with a special family devotional. Wake everyone with Handel's "Hallelujah Chorus." Tell the story of the resurrected Lord's appearance in John 20:1-18 and Luke 24:13-35. Share testimonies of the Savior.
- Create a tradition of a special Easter breakfast or dinner.
- Open your jar of love notes and read them at a family meal, if you did that activity this week.
- Spend some time today in personal reflection. You could write your testimony of Jesus Christ in your journal.