My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Holy Week: Easter Sunday

Sunday: Jesus' Resurrection
Jesus was resurrected! He had risen from the tomb. An angel descended from heaven and rolled away the stone. Jesus told His disciples to teach and baptize others and promised to always be with them. (The Friend, April 2011)


Click "read more" for activity ideas...

For little ones:
Talk about how after being in a tomb for three days, Jesus was resurrected so we can be resurrected too.
For everyone:
  • Start the day with a special family devotional. Wake everyone with Handel's "Hallelujah Chorus." Tell the story of the resurrected Lord's appearance in John 20:1-18 and Luke 24:13-35. Share testimonies of the Savior.
  • Create a tradition of a special Easter breakfast or dinner.
  • Open your jar of love notes and read them at a family meal, if you did that activity this week.
  • Spend some time today in personal reflection. You could write your testimony of Jesus Christ in your journal.
#becauseofHim

No comments:

Post a Comment