My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Holy Week: Friday

Friday: Jesus's Trial and Crucifixion
Jesus was taken to the high priest, Caiaphas. Jesus's disciple Peter denied that He knew Him. Jesus was questioned by the governor, Pilate, and by the king, Herod. He was condemned to die on the cross. Jesus was crucified. A rich man named Joseph laid Jesus in his tomb. Jesus's mother, Mary, and Mary Magdalene visited the tomb. (The Friend, April 2011)


Here is another video that depicts the crucifixion.

Click "read more" for activity ideas...

For little ones:
Talk about how, because Heavenly Father and Jesus love us, Jesus came to earth to suffer for our sins so we can be forgiven and return to Heavenly Father.
  • Read Luke 22:41–44
  • Ask: What can you do today to show Jesus you are thankful for His sacrifice?
For everyone:
#becauseofHim

No comments:

Post a Comment