My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Monday, February 24, 2014

Book Review: Spiritual Plateaus, by Glenn L. pace

Spiritual PlateausSpiritual Plateaus by Glenn L. Pace
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My claim to fame is that the Paces were our next-door neighbors for my entire childhood, until I grew up and left home. They are a great down-to-earth family, and I don't know why I didn't read this book sooner.

I really enjoyed Glenn Pace's observations and thoughts on the way we progress spiritually. It gave me food for thought on how I can do better as I keep climbing through the difficulties of life, keeping that peak as my goal always in mind.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment