My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Monday, February 24, 2014

Book Review: How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will talk, by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish

How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will TalkHow to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of the best parenting books I've read and is just what I needed at right now. It's very commonsense, and I appreciate the little executive summaries and cartoons that help it stick in my head. I also enjoy the exercises that walk you through the ideas and help you to apply them to each of your children in the unique ways they need. Basically the philosophy is one of compassion and respect.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment