My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Review: UnWholly, by Neal Shusterman

UnWholly (Unwind, #2)UnWholly by Neal Shusterman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a great installment to a thought-provoking series. It raises questions like, where is the soul? Can it be created by man? What are our ethical responsibilities as science gets better and better at giving and taking away life in the lab?

I enjoyed the character of Cam as a composite created man, a modern-day Frankenstein.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment