My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Review: No One Can Take Your Place, by Sheri Dew

No One Can Take Your PlaceNo One Can Take Your Place by Sheri L. Dew
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the perfect book to remind yourself of your divine worth and potential. I love Sheri Dew's writing voice--she has such spiritual insight but talks in a no-nonsense way. Sometimes I think we moms get the guilt thing down too good. The message Sheri Dew presents in this book is uplifting and reassuring, and helped me to set down that "mother load" of guilt and feelings of failure and remember the love God has for me. Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment