My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Review: The Parenting Breakthrough: Real-Life Plan to Teach Your Kids to Work, Save Money, and Be Truly Independent, by Merrilee Browne Boyack

The Parenting Breakthrough: Real-Life Plan to Teach Your Kids to Work, Save Money, and Be Truly IndependentThe Parenting Breakthrough: Real-Life Plan to Teach Your Kids to Work, Save Money, and Be Truly Independent by Merrilee Browne Boyack
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finally someone else has thought it all out--how I can teach my kids how to grow up to be knowledgeable, independent, self-reliant, and self-assured. I don't know anyone who doesn't want that! Fantastic, common-sense ideas that I haven't seen elsewhere.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment