My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Review: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #1)The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of the best children's/adult's crossover books ever written. A beautiful parable enjoyable at both face value as well as the deeper, richer level. I have read it many times and still weep when Aslan dies. Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment