My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Review: The Lightning Thief, by Rick Riordan

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If I were a kid I think I'd even give it 5 stars. Really fun reading. I love the narrator's saucy voice. I saw the movie first, and they are very different but enjoyable on different levels. I don't know if I'll read the series, but I quite enjoyed this first installment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment