My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Monday, August 25, 2014

Book Review: Growing Up on the Spectrum: A Guide to Life, Love, and Learning for Teens and Young Adults with Autism and Asperger's, by Claire LaZebnik

Growing Up on the Spectrum: A Guide to Life, Love, and Learning for Teens and Young Adults with Autism and Asperger'sGrowing Up on the Spectrum: A Guide to Life, Love, and Learning for Teens and Young Adults with Autism and Asperger's by Claire LaZebnik
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I highly recommend this book to parents of kids with AHDD, Asperger's, or any learning disability. It's the practical "how to" book I've been looking for for a long time...chapters on how to teach your teenager and young adult the social, school, job, and other skills they need to learn to be self-sufficient and hopefully move out of your house someday.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment