My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Monday, August 25, 2014

Book Review: Everyday Blessings: The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting, by Myla and John Kabat-Zinn

Everyday Blessings: The Inner Work of Mindful ParentingEveryday Blessings: The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting by Myla Kabat-Zinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A must-read for parents. Wonderful essays by both John Kabat-Zinn and his wife remind us to be joyful in the parenting journey. Throughout my pregnancies and the toddler years, I was always reading the "What to Expect" and the other top parenting books. They told me what to do to physically care for the child. But when I found this book I knew it was the missing piece I had been looking for--the emotional piece of how to care for the child as well as strengthen your relationship and the home. Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment