My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cub Scout Award Worksheets

This information may be outdated as of June 2015. For current Cub Scout ideas and helps, see my other blog: www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com.

My Bear scouts are working on the Outdoor Activity Award, Cub Scout Ethics Awareness Award, and World Conservation Award. There are several websites that show just the main requirements, but I created these worksheets (posted here as JPEG images) so I could quickly see and mark off all of the main and sub-requirements that my scouts do. I printed these double-sided and put them in my records binder for each boy.



Requirements vary for different ranks of Cub Scouts, so these worksheets are for Bear Scouts only. They are specific to packs chartered by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; I removed a couple of items from the official lists (like a pack campout) that LDS scouts don't do. The requirements are current as of July 2014. If you would like the originals in Word format, email me at denmotherjen (at) outlook (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment