My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Book Review: The Collected Poems, by Theodore Roethke

The Collected PoemsThe Collected Poems by Theodore Roethke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a must-have for your poetry shelf. Some of his poems speak of circles, and they spin in circles as well. His sparse and unusual use of words makes for wondrous exploration and discovery. I have loved Roethke's poetry from the first poem of his I read. Read, savor, enjoy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment