My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Book Review: Pride & Prejudice: A BabyLit Counting Primer, by Jennifer Adams

Pride & Prejudice : A BabyLit Counting PrimerPride & Prejudice : A BabyLit Counting Primer by Jennifer Adams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Now you can introduce your favorite Pride and Prejudice characters to your little ones. This is not a children's version of the original but a counting board book for babies. It just tickled me to see the cute illustrations and the references to the book that adults in the know would appreciate.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment