My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Book Review: The Neal A. Maxwell Quote Book, by Neal A. Maxwell

The Neal A. Maxwell Quote BookThe Neal A. Maxwell Quote Book by Neal A. Maxwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is a beautiful marriage of art and inspirational thoughts. Elder Neal A. Maxwell has a gift for turning an idea over and examining and explaining it in new, thought-provoking ways. I miss hearing from him and learning from his wisdom each General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

This book is a treasure to let us continue to hear his voice through what he's said in the past, and in lovely little bite-sized chunks that we can ponder slowly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment