My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Monday, March 24, 2014

Book Review: Frances Hook Picture Book, by W. Hayes

Frances Hook Picture Book/R2868Frances Hook Picture Book/R2868 by W. Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a favorite book in childhood that has continued to be loved for many years by my own children. The illustrations are beautiful, and the writing is the perfect level for children. There are Bible stories and little stories that are like prayers about daily gratitudes.

Frances Hook is the artist behind this famous pastel picture of Jesus and the children, so a whole book of Hook's drawings is priceless.

description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment