My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Review: The Other Side of Heaven, by John H. Groberg

The Other Side of HeavenThe Other Side of Heaven by John H. Groberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book. The movie is also enjoyable but in a different way. John Groberg takes us through his fascinating, hair-raising, and miraculous experiences as a Mormon missionary in Tonga. It is edifying, faith-promoting, and just a good read. Right now I am also reading it to my kids! Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment