My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Review: The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini

The Kite RunnerThe Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. A life-changing book. Beware: it is very intense, including one highly disturbing scene that is central to the plot. I learned so much about Afghanistan history and culture and the feelings behind some of the whole middle east centuries-old conflicts. This book is absolutely in my top 20.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment