My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Review: The Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie-the-Pooh, by A.A. Milne

The Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie-the-PoohThe Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my edition, with all of the poems and books in one beautiful book. Brings back lots of good memories as I enjoy rediscovering this childhood favorite. I especially like Milne's quirky poetry.

 My daughter has discovered these Milne books and is old enough to get the little jokes now as well as still being young enough to experience Pooh's magical world as a child. It has been a true joy to read them with her. Pooh has a great deal of wisom for a Bear of Very Little Brain that continues to speak to me. A favorite of my childhood--and beyond--is now hopefully hers also.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment