My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Review: Angle of Repose, by Wallace Stegner

Angle of ReposeAngle of Repose by Wallace Stegner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of my top few books. I have read it several times, and each time it really speaks to me. I love the device of the story-within-a-story. I love the relationships of the people in the past and how they tie in to their descendants. I love this book so much I don't know how to praise it enough. Maybe if I love it that much I should marry it...

1972 Pulitzer winner

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment