My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Memorize "The Living Christ": Week 12

My family is memorizing "The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles" by breaking it down into small sections, using helps from BookofMormondiscovery.com as well as a couple of my own. My helps are aimed at adults and teenagers, but the website above has more ideas for younger children.

Week 12 Assignment
Congratulations! You have memorized the entire thing! For week 12, go back and review (see previous posts for review links). Then have a special family night where you can recite this together or for each other.

I've been memorizing this along with you, and my daughter and I have used the experience for a value project for Personal Progress. This has been a wonderful experience to do together and has made the lead-up to the Christmas season truly special. I hope you've enjoyed your time memorizing this special testimony of Christ and that it has enriched your Christmas season as well.

Merry Christmas!
Image from LDS.org, used with permission

No comments:

Post a Comment