|"Christ Calling Peter and Andrew," |
by James T. Harwood
Image from LDS.org, used with permission
Week 1 Assignment
Memorize: "As we commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ two millennia ago, we offer our testimony of the reality of His matchless life and the infinite virtue of His great atoning sacrifice. None other has had so profound an influence upon all who have lived and will yet live upon the earth."
- Print "The Living Christ".
- Download the mp3 so you can listen to it as well. There is also a video version in ASL.
- Print the Week 1 assignment and hang it where you will see it a lot. If it's helpful, after a few days start using the fill-in-the-blank sheet instead.
- This little booklet covers weeks 1-4. I punched a hole and used a carabiner to hold the pages for one week at a time.
- I also created a second little booklet with the same pictures but no words (below). Email me if you want it as a DOC or PDF instead.
- Keep reading this week's assignment and saying it out loud.
Use the images below or the links for printable helps.
|Week 1 assignment|
|Week 1 assignment, fill-in-the-blank|
|Weeks1-4 mini booklet with no words|
|Weeks 1-4 mini booklet with words|