My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Book Review: A Thousand Splendid Suns, by Khaled Hosseini

A Thousand Splendid SunsA Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Although The Kite Runner was more moving to me, I also grew and gained new perspectives from reading this novel. I think Hosseini really nails the treatment of women in much of the Middle East. The relationship between the two main characters was real and touching. Recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment