My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Bingo

For those of us who wish Mother's Day was taken down a notch (or several) and that church would be just a normal day, I offer this slightly irreverent diversion to use during your LDS sacrament meeting. This Mother's Day bingo card was created by Trish Strebel Mercer, a very funny friend I am so glad to have grown up with. I hope you enjoy it as much as I plan to.

Here's hoping you earn lots of chocolate chips!


No comments:

Post a Comment