My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Book Review: Silent Night, Holy Night: The Story of the Christmas Truce, by Stephen Wunderli

Silent Night, Holy Night: The Story of the Christmas TruceSilent Night, Holy Night: The Story of the Christmas Truce by Stephen Wunderli
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'd heard the legends of this story before, so reading a story based on the actual accounts of survivors and news was fascinating. There is a lot more to the story than what I'd heard. The only thing I didn't like was that the pictures of war at the front were a little harsh for a picture book that is ostensibly for children.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment