My rule: Play nice. Comments (moderated) are welcome, but I will not let anyone post something I deem as mean-spirited.


I've consolidated my Cub Scout helps, printables, and ideas at www.CubScoutLove.blogspot.com. (Since I'm not an active scout leader I have left the materials up but I don't continue to maintain that blog.)

Monday, March 24, 2014

Book Review: Lidia Cooks from the Heart of Italy: A Feast of 175 Regional Recipes, by Lidia Matticchio Bastianich

Lidia Cooks from the Heart of Italy: A Feast of 175 Regional RecipesLidia Cooks from the Heart of Italy: A Feast of 175 Regional Recipes by Lidia Matticchio Bastianich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is not just a cookbook--it is as much fun to flip through and imagine the delicious-tasting foods as it is to daydream over the exquisite photos and "locals insider info" fun facts. I can't stand it. I must pack my bags!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment